It's one of the Valley's WOW+PLUS experience! Using their magic touch, Valley Water Gardens brings to life an inspirational wonderland of lights, plants hardscaping and water features designed to thrill the hearts of the backyard adventurer. Gladly sharing their decades of landscaping wisdom, the owners show you how to create an evening wonderland in your own backyard. All in all, the evening at Valley Water Gardens is a super experience......it's a MUST SEE event that I plan to attend every year.
- Chuck Boles, Harrisonburg, VA
April 25, 2013
Three years ago I walking into Valley Water Gardens, wanting to build myself a “POND.” My “POND” turned into:
- Two “PONDS” connected by a twenty foot stream and five waterfalls
- A place of reflection and tranquility
- A place to worship my creator
- The center of our outdoor home
- Topic of conversation by anyone that comes by
- The envy of my neighbors
- A wonderful hobby!
- An eco-system unto it’s self
- My “POND” became a water garden!
I could not have constructed this water garden without the help of Charles and Carolyn at Valley Water Gardens.
Charles never tired of my relentless questions and phone calls. I received friendly sound advice and always had options to choose from.
I see this same desire to help, extended to everyone that walks through the door there. In a world where customer service has lost some of its meaning, It is truly refreshing dealing with the folks at Valley Water Gardens.